Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Have you listened to Tim Gallagher?

Have you heard Gallagher -- the birder/falconer/writer/editor/Ivory-billed Woodpecker searcher -- speak at a festival or other event? I've attended a few of his presentations and enjoyed his company in Guatemala last month.

Here, you can listen to Gallagher talk about his latest book, Falcon Fever. He sent word of the interview last week, and now that my head isn't spinning from three overlapping deadlines, I'm happy to share news from another raptor aficionado.

2 Comments:

Blogger John B. said...

No, I haven't heard him speak. I imagine he is quite engaging in person.

July 16, 2008 4:33 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Even though you haven't heard Tim in person, you can listen to that podcast and get a sense of his speaking style (c:

July 16, 2008 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home