Monday, March 13, 2006

Signs of spring in SoCal

Nevermind the singing birds in their bright feathers. Other occurrences reveal the changing seasons here.


The bare apricot tree in my back yard decided to grow some flowers. Perhaps this year, the tree will actually produce fruit instead of just teasing us like last year. And if it does produce apricots, perhaps the birds will generously allow me to pick just a few orbs rather than claiming all the fruit for themselves (not that I really mind sharing, mind you).


The once-a-year Easter candy adorns the store shelves. A friend contributed a bag of Reese's Pieces pastel eggs to the sugar container that sits next to my office door. Birds' eggs aren't the only eggs to anticipate at this time of year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Insight Signs and Graphics said...

I am a regular reader of your blog, Amazing content with proper examples. Thank you admin. Office Signs Toronto

December 23, 2020 4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home