Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Girly bird stuff

This is for the chicks in the audience: Do you read Lucky, the magazine about shopping? The May 2006 issue includes a bird-themed "Lucky Editor's Picks." I loved it. Do you know of fun apparel that features birds? Please send links to me.

Sparrow Cardigan from E.C. Star ($59).

The hummingbird picnic dress from Cass Guy ($310) in limited (small!) sizes

Yak Pak Megu for $33 (The style comes in various colors and prints.)
Perhaps this variation -- Yak Pak Nobu ($35) -- better suits you. (This style also comes in various colors and prints.)
Because a girl can never have too many shoes, I'll include this Lucky selection: the Misha pump in the "Faryl Robin" print from City Soles for $130.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

AWESOME!! I always buy bird-related clothing when I can, its adorable and unique.

May 24, 2006 6:53 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Yeah, the cardigan proved too tempting, and I snapped it up.

Here's a tip, Leigh: If you like the cardigan, you'll find it at a store near us... save yourself the shipping charge by not ordering it online.

May 24, 2006 6:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I adore the cardigan, where did you find it??

May 24, 2006 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home