Thursday, April 24, 2008

Eagle Eyes birding game

Have you played Eagle Eyes, the observational game hosted by National Audubon Society? You get to see two images side by side, for a number of seconds that you choose before the game begins, and then you click on the images to pinpoint differences.

Each pair differs in five ways, and if you find most of the differences in the five sets, then you've earned the Eagle Eyes rank. I earned 21 of 25 on my second try -- with 30 seconds per pair -- so I get to join the ranks.

How'd you do?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris W said...

Perfect score on my 3rd try. 30 secs per pair.
Nearly perfect on my second. 23/25.

April 26, 2008 7:16 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

That sounds like fun, I'll try it soon :)

May 03, 2008 7:39 PM  
Blogger elizabird said...

After figuring out it was †he whole picture not just the birds I did better!
Fun thanks!
Liz

May 11, 2008 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home