2009 International Conference on Climate Change
Among the questions posed in a press release:
* How much of the warming during the 20th century was natural and how much was man-made?
* Why have global temperatures been cooling in the last decade, and how long will that trend last?
* What impact will the current international financial crisis have on efforts both here and abroad to curb greenhouse gas emissions?
* How do present temperatures compare to the Medieval Warm Period 1,000 years ago?
* What is the track record for forecasts made by computer models? By the IPCC?
* Does India’s and China’s refusal to cap or reduce their emissions of greenhouse gases spell the end of international agreements on climate change?
* Does new evidence reveal greater or lesser impacts from rising CO2 levels than computer models assume?
Many more details about the conference here.