Monday, July 16, 2007

New York visitor

At 8:30 a.m. Sunday, my cell phone rang with blogger Mike Bergin of 10,000 Birds on the other end. He was on his way toward John Wayne airport so that I could collect him for a day of Orange County birding.


I predict that he'll post a fun read with good photos of his finds at the three stops during our eight-hour excursion. See if I'm correct.

My favorite moment of the day might've been when I tentatively pointed out a bird and his response was "Get out!" with a punch to my upper left arm.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Amy, you neglected to mention that the bird happened to be a Long-billed Curlew!

The first report on our amazing day of birding is here: http://10000birds.com/san-joaquin-waders.htm

July 17, 2007 7:55 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I was leaving that revelation to you, Mike (c:

July 17, 2007 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home