Monday, January 04, 2010

I and the Bird contributions due tomorrow

Familiar with the biweekly birding carnival, I and the Bird? The previous edition, crafted quite well by Jason, appeared on Dec. 17.

Tomorrow -- Jan. 5 -- marks the deadline for the next edition, slated for an appearance at Listening Earth Blog on this Thursday. I'm stymied, though, by not finding an e-mail address to which contributions can be sent. Does anyone know what it is?

UPDATE: Mike, the carnival's creator and caretaker, said contributions can go to Andrew at cooeeATlisteningearth.com.au

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger John B. said...

Thanks for posting the address! I had no idea what it was, either.

January 04, 2010 5:04 PM  
Blogger BlueJam said...

Hi,

Love the blog, keep up the good work! I was trying to find contact details but couldn't so I posted.

We have just finished a new site for use by the birding community:
www.birdingnews.co.uk
We are contacting a limited number of people that we hope will let us know what they think about it before we take it out of beta. If you could let me know what you think that would be great.

Paul

January 05, 2010 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home