Thursday, January 12, 2006

Birdwatch America 1

Today's journey to Atlanta for the Birdwatch America trade show included just one recognizable bird. It appeared in Dallas-Fort Worth, in the airport actually. Stepping off the Skylink tram into the terminal for gates A1-A18, I saw a huge, stylized American Crow in the floor design. (I would've taken a picture except for being late for the next flight!)

That, unfortunately, was it for the journey's list. Some friends challenged each other to bird from inside the plane during our trips to Atlanta, but I was shut out by my aisle-seat assignments and crowded flights. Maybe Monday's flights to California will prove more fruitful.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to catching up with folks, learning about new products, listening to Bobby Ray Harrison talk during Saturday's banquet and conducting a silent auction that will benefit the WBFI Research Foundation's Project Wildbird. More details later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home