Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A different kind of bird of prey show

Los Angeles Fashion Week (Oct. 12-19) apparently included a Bird of Prey show on Oct. 18. I'm having trouble seeing an obvious link between that phrase and the type of clothing worn by the models. Your thoughts? (c:

I'm curious about the choice of a female Belted Kingfisher on this Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week page.

Aahh, further investigation indicates that Bird of Prey is the name of the designers. I'd like to know about that choice of company name but can't find an official website. Anyone have better luck?

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan Gets Native said...

Hmmm. I'm at a loss. Maybe the chick on the right is supposed to be a red TAIL?

October 31, 2007 7:43 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Heh. I think the chick on the right is supposed to be a MALE.

November 01, 2007 9:17 AM  
Blogger Susan Gets Native said...

Sorry. Brain cramp. I meant the left.
Dur.

November 01, 2007 8:41 PM  
Blogger dguzman said...

hee hee hee hee!!!!

I never attempt to understand the world of high fashion; anyone who's seen me probably figures that out with a glance!

November 05, 2007 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home